Friday, June 22, 2007

It's Official!!!

Brittany and I got our marriage certificate yesterday. I think it was the highlight of both of our days.

We also went and looked at a new car, so that Britt will be in something more reliable. We went through a friend who is the best to work with. However he recently was moved into management, so we went through someone he reccomended. The night was rediculous. I think we told the salesman we wanted to leave at 7:30 and ended up being haggled with over a car we were NOT going to purchase for over an hour. Not good times.

Also married life is still great. I (scott) am enjoying my new job a lot.

3 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Hello! Put up some pictures of your everyday life. I want to see. Are you guys going to reunion?

Travis and Marie said...

Where are some pix of the weddin?

slades said...

I printed the picture you have posted of Brittany. I made it an 8x10 and hung it with the other girls wedding pictures in the hall. would love to see the other pictures you had jake take
mom