Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sick Day


so i am sitting in front of the tv watching the first season of lost; a show i recently became addicted to because brittany showed me a few episodes of season 2. if you look real close and see the time when i posted this you will wonder why i am not at work. my bride was sick from thursday through saturday with a stomach ache. she got better and yesterday i woke up feeling sick, went to work and didn't get any worse throughout the day. . . that is until after britt and i went to the gym. we chose to eat dinner at jason's deli where i got a sammich and tried a small cup of gumbo. . . NOT A WISE CHOICE. the gumbo made my stomach way worse, and now i am sitting here watching the first season of lost. it is way good, but my stomach is not so way good.

other than that this day is great. i have the best wife in the world (no offense intended), and i can't wait for her to get home from her reading conference.

4 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

AHHHHHHHHH! Jake and I love LOST! We got hooked about 6 months ago and plowed through the episodes. You better hurry through them, then we can all share theories about the show. Did I actually just reveal what a LOST watching nerd I am, well who cares, I have theories. Sorry to hear that you guys were both sick. Feel Better.

RegaNater said...

Lynn, I love LOST too. Are you completely caught up? The last 6 or so episodes of season 3 were unbelievably good. I can't wait for Season 4 to start again!

Sorry Scott for using you as a gateway to talk to Lynn, once your all caught up, I talk to you too!

Kristen said...

Look at that cupcake wedding cake...who made that? I need her number... =)

Travis and Marie said...

Huh? you love lost? What happened to your loyalty to 24?