Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Help for Unlocking your iTunes Downloads

I read about this software about a year and a half ago, and couldn't wait to see how it would actually work. Well over the weekend I found out that it had gone live and you were able to download it. I haven't tried it yet, but thought I would share the site with everyone.







One other thing of note, is that Toshiba had officially thrown in the towel on HD DVD which makes BlueRay the winner of the HD Format debate. Not that anyone cares, but they were the camp I was pulling for (larger disk capacity = more room for sound/video).

5 comments:

brett and carly said...

Just wanted to say hi :)

Rachelle said...

Scott! It's your long lost friend, Rachelle! I saw your blog on Terri's list and I saw Terri's on LeAnne's! Crazy the connections!

You and Brittany look like you're doing great! I'm so happy! Keep me updated!

thepriceofriceinchina.blogspot.com is my blog. check it out if you want.

Kristen said...

I realize this is trivial but thought I would share anyway...this photo that you posted is way famous and obviously has a new updated headline. HOWEVER, the original blunder of a headline, "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN" was actually written by my great-grandpa. Weird huh. I'll be checking out that software link!

Travis and Marie said...

Scottie, I am so techno unsavvy that I have no idea what you're talking about. but I am glad you posted a new post about it. ;)

The Gibbens said...

It's funny that Marie stole what i was going to say!!! litterally, I was reading your post and thought- "I love my brothers techno-saviness... I didn't get that gene!" I don't understand all the HD hype... what was wrong with betamax?