Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Post . . . with a little something extra



Hello all. It has been a long time since I blogged anything, and my sister Marie was kind enough to chide me yesterday. Thank you for helping me overcome my slothfulness.

Life has been good for the Slade family. Since the last post we had a wonderful Christmas in Wisconsin. We were able to go to the Insight bowl and watch the game from the loge level (think free food and actual chairs in Sun Devil Statium).

I will try to improve my bloggery in the near future. Stay tuned for some BIG news (maybe, if you have guesses keep them to yourself).

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

Finally - sheesh! That's a cool video clip...I was like that when I was in 5th grade. I was the star basketball player for the Red Rock Rockets. I bet you didn't know that.

The Gibbens said...

I have to guess, I can't keep it to myself- here it goes- I think that the video clip was a clue actually, that's where you gave it away- My guess is that you are changing careers and you'll be Jayshawn's manager. You've already got him signed, don't you... you sly fox- don't worry, I won't say a word. Glad you posted dude!