Saturday, August 9, 2008

Please No One Pass Out. . .

It has been a long standing tradition for me to not blog for near months at a time. I was perusing the interweb on a fine saturday afternoon and came across this:



quite simply i am AMAZED. this guy managed to combine two of my favorite things: technology and legos. i used to stay up late building with my legos when i was supposed to be sleeping. i always managed to keep the hall light on because i was afraid of the dark. . . but also to be able to build with the legos.

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Oh, man that was cool!
You and Marshall... I remember him staying up playing with legos all the time, too.

Brigg and Dianne said...

By the way, how is the bun in the oven doing? Do you guys know what you will be having yet? I hope Brittany is feeling good these days.

The Gibbens said...

Pretty amazing... so have you made one yet? how is baby and baby mama doing?