Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday Everyone



Brittany and I just got back from a CRAZY night out on the town. We went to Costco where we bought the fabulous cookware you see above, and I purchased some lovely flowers for my lovely Brittany.

The flowers were not near as fun to give to her, because she was there, but she does such a great job putting them all over our apartment I couldn't resist.

The cookware is a little bit different story. We have been doing all of our cooking in a frying pan, and a sauce pan since we got hitched. Doesn't sound too crazy, but when you consider we enjoy Mac n' Cheese and some other dishes better prepared in something that can actually fit the boiling water and the food. Pretty exciting.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

your apartment looks pretty cute. Glad you got some new pans...hopefully good ones...really good pans are priceless.

Kalene said...

Welcome to the crazy nights of married life!! ha ha- It made me laugh because we have had a lot of costco date nights! Hope you get better soon!

TheSlades said...

life is much better. the staph seems to be gone, and the doctor said it looked great. costco date nights sure are great.

Brigg and Dianne said...

All I have to do is click to your blog Scott, and I either get a good laugh or a big smile. Hope all is well. Have lots of fun being newlyweds!

Marie said...

I am so bored of the pots and pans...what's new?

Jake and Lynn said...

change your freaking blog...it's not Friday!:)